ARTICLE 1 : PREAMBLE
- The way in which their personal data are collected and processed. All data capable of identifying a user must be considered as personal data. These include the first and last name, of age, of the postal address, the email address, the location of the user or their IP address ;
- What are the rights of users regarding this data ;
- Who is responsible for the processing of personal data collected and processed ;
- To whom this data is transmitted ;
- Eventually, the site's file policy “cookies”.
ARTICLE 2 : GENERAL PRINCIPLES REGARDING THE COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF DATA
In accordance with the provisions of article 5 of the European Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of site user data respects the following principles :
- Lawfulness, loyalty and transparency : data can only be collected and processed with the consent of the user who owns the data. Whenever personal data is collected, the user will be informed that their data is collected, and for what reasons its data is collected ;
- Limited purposes : the collection and processing of data are carried out to meet one or more objectives determined in these general conditions of use ;
- Minimization of data collection and processing : only the data necessary for the proper execution of the objectives pursued by the site are collected ;
- Data retention reduced over time : the data is kept for a limited period, of which the user is informed. If the retention period cannot be communicated to the user ;
- Integrity and confidentiality of data collected and processed : the data controller undertakes to guarantee the integrity and confidentiality of the data collected.
In order to be lawful, and this in accordance with the requirements of Article 6 of the European regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of personal data can only take place if they comply with at least one of the conditions listed below :
- The user has expressly consented to the processing ;
- Processing is necessary for the proper performance of a contract ;
- The processing meets a legal obligation ;
- The processing is explained by a need related to the protection of the vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person ;
- The processing may be explained by a need related to the performance of a task of public interest or which falls within the exercise of public authority ;
- The processing and collection of personal data is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate and private interests pursued by the controller or by a third party.
ARTICLE 3 : PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED AND PROCESSED IN THE CONTEXT OF NAVIGATION ON THE SITE
A. DATA COLLECTED AND PROCESSED AND METHOD OF COLLECTION
The personal data collected on the telechargercool site are as follows :
– last name,first name;
– Bank details…
This data is collected when the user performs one of the following operations on the site :
– when the user consults the pages of the site;
– when the user writes a comment;
– when the user logs in or registers;
– when the user makes a purchase…
otherwise, when paying on the site, proof of the transaction including the order form and invoice will be kept in the site editor's computer systems.
The data controller will keep all the data collected in his site's computer systems and under reasonable security conditions for a period of : 2 month, 3 years, 5 years…
The collection and processing of data serve the following purposes :
personalize content and ads, to offer social media features and analyze our traffic.
B. TRANSMISSION OF DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
Data can be transmitted to(x) third party listed below(s) :
We also share information about the use of our site with our social media partners., advertising and analysis, who may combine this with other information that you have provided to them or that they have collected during your use of their services.
C. DATA HOSTING
The telechargercool site is hosted by : 1&1 Internet SARL, headquartered at the address below :
7, place de la Gare BP 70109 57201 Sarreguemines Cedex
The host can be contacted at the following telephone number : 0970 808 911
The data collected and processed by the site are exclusively hosted and processed in France..
ARTICLE 4 : RESPONSIBLE FOR DATA PROCESSING
A. THE PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR DATA PROCESSING
The person responsible for processing personal data is : Nazim ROYA. He can be contacted as follows :
The data controller is responsible for determining the purposes and means used for the processing of personal data.
B. OBLIGATIONS OF THE DATA CONTROLLER
The controller undertakes to protect the personal data collected, not to transmit it to third parties without the user having been informed and to respect the purposes for which this data was collected.
The site has an SSL certificate to ensure that the information and the transfer of data passing through the site are secure.
An SSL certificate (“Secure Socket Layer” Certificate) aims to secure the data exchanged between the user and the site.
Furthermore, the data controller undertakes to notify the user in the event of rectification or deletion of data, unless it involves formalities for him, disproportionate costs and procedures.
In the event that the integrity, the confidentiality or security of the user's personal data is compromised, the controller undertakes to inform the user by any means.
ARTICLE 5 : USER RIGHTS
In accordance with the regulations concerning the processing of personal data, the user has the rights listed below.
In order for the data controller to grant his request, the user is required to communicate : his first and last name as well as his e-mail address, and if it is relevant, his account or personal or subscriber number.
The data controller is required to respond to the user within 30 (thirty) maximum days.
A. PRESENTATION OF USER RIGHTS IN THE COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF DATA
a. Permission to access, of rectification and right to erasure
The user can read, update, modify or request the deletion of data concerning him, by following the procedure set out below :
The user must send an email to the data controller specifying the subject of his request via the contact email provided above.
If he has one, the user has the right to request the deletion of his personal space by following the following procedure :
The user must send an email to the data controller specifying the connection ID, the request for deletion of data will be processed within 10 business day.
b. Right to data portability
The user has the right to request the portability of his personal data, owned by the site, to another site, by following the procedure below :
The user must make a data portability request by sending an email to the data controller.
c. Right to limit and oppose data processing
The user has the right to request the limitation or to oppose the processing of his data by the site, without the site being able to refuse, except to demonstrate the existence of legitimate and compelling reasons, which may prevail over the interests and rights and freedoms of the user.
In order to request the limitation of the processing of his data or to formulate an opposition to the processing of his data, the user must follow the following procedure :
The user must make a data processing objection request by sending an email to the data controller.
d. Right not to be the subject of a decision based exclusively on an automated process
In accordance with the regulations 2016/679, the user has the right not to be the subject of a decision based exclusively on an automated process if the decision produces legal effects concerning him, or significantly affects it in a similar way.
e. Right to determine the fate of data after death
The user is reminded that he can organize what should happen to his data collected and processed if he dies, in accordance with law n ° 2016-1321 of 7 October 2016.
f. Right to seize the competent supervisory authority
In the event that the data controller decides not to respond to the user's request, and that the user wishes to contest this decision, or, if he thinks that any of the rights listed above are being infringed, he has the right to contact the CNIL (National Commission for Informatics and Freedoms, https://www.cnil.fr) or any competent judge.
B. PERSONAL DATA OF MINORS
In accordance with the provisions of article 8 of the European regulation 2016/679 and the Data Protection Act, only minors aged 15 years or more can consent to the processing of their personal data.
If the user is a minor under 15 years, the agreement of a legal representative will be required so that personal data can be collected and processed.
The site editor reserves the right to verify by any means that the user is over 15 years, or that he has obtained the consent of a legal representative before browsing the site.
ARTICLE 6 : USE OF FILES “COOKIES”
The site may use the techniques of “cookies”.
A “cookie” is a small file size (less of 4 ko), stored by the site on the user's hard drive, containing information relating to the user's browsing habits.
These files allow it to process statistics and traffic information., to facilitate navigation and improve the service for the convenience of the user.
For the use of files “cookies” involving the backup and analysis of personal data, user consent is necessarily requested.
This user consent is considered valid for a period of 13 (thirteen) maximum month. At the end of this period, the site will again ask for user permission to save files “cookies” on his hard drive.
a. User objection to the use of files “cookies” by the site
It is brought to the attention of the user that he can oppose the recording of these files “cookies” by configuring your navigation software.
For information, the user can find at the following addresses the steps to follow in order to configure his browser software to oppose the saving of files “cookies” :
- Chrome : https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=fr
- Firefox : https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari : http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/fr-ww/
- Internet Explorer : https://support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Opera : http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
In the event that the user decides to deactivate the files “cookies”, he will be able to continue browsing the site. However, any malfunction of the site caused by this manipulation could not be considered to be due to the site editor.
b. File Description “cookies” used by the site
By browsing the site, it is brought to the attention of the user that files “cookies” third parties can be registered.
Furthermore, the site integrates social network buttons, allowing the user to share their activity on the site. Files “cookies” of these social networks are therefore likely to be stored on the user's computer when using these features.
The user's attention is drawn to the fact that these sites have their own privacy policies and general conditions of use that may differ from the site. The site editor invites users to consult the privacy policies and general conditions of use of these sites.
The site editor reserves the right to modify it in order to ensure its compliance with the law in force.